The Jamie Oliver Baking Tray is made of heavy-gauge 1mm carbon steel construction for even heat distribution. The 15 inch length and 1 inch high walls allow for baking while keeping food from dripping. Durable nonstick Quantum II coating on interior and Xylan coating on exterior keeps food from sticking. This new range of baking tins is a home baker’s dream. Each piece has been smartly designed to help turn out showstopper cakes and melt-in-mouth dishes time after time. Designed to withstand temperatures of up to 475 degrees F, the Jamie Oliver bakeware range won’t warp. The heavy-duty carbon steel and non-stick coating means it’s made to last, so we’ve popped a 25 year guarantee on it to prove it.
- 15 x 10 Inch baking tray with 1 Inch high walls to eliminate dripping
- Heavy-gauge 1.0mm carbon steel construction for even heat distribution
- Two layers of durable, nonstick Quantum II coating on interior and Xylan coating on exterior keeps food from sticking
- Thick rolled edges prevent warping even at high temperatures up to 475 degrees F
- 25 Year Jamie Oliver Guarantee – Hand wash Recommended